Revolution Place Introducing Re-opening Safety Measures:
In preparation for fall announcements, Revolution Place is introducing a variety of re-opening safety measures in accordance with the Alberta Government’s Relaunch Plan so the doors can be re-opened safely for the whole community.
The new safety protocols are being implemented to ensure the comfort and well being of fans, athletes, artists and staff.
Here is an overview of what to expect:
- Re-routed traffic flow throughout the venue.
- Hand-wash and sanitizing stations.
- No re-entry policy.
- Reduction of physical touch points.
- Increased venue sanitisation and cleanliness including box office counters and pin pads.
- Increased physical distancing.
- Reduced capacity of tickets for events available to the public.
- Physical distance friendly POD seating that separates fans with a minimum four-to six-foot buffer between ticketed seats and minimizes the potential for crossover for fans entering and exiting their seats.
- More efficient exit following the event to reduce aisle, hallway and exit congregation.
- Mobile ticketing options.
- Waiving of online fees for ticket purchases.
- Increased options for cashless, contactless concessions, bars and merchandise sales.
- Physical distancing guidelines and monitoring at restroom and concession areas.
- Limiting the number of fans who may enter and occupy restrooms at any time.
- Daily screening for all staff prior to entering the venue.
Revolution Place looks forward to welcoming back guests and safely providing a shared experience for residents of Grande Prairie and surrounding area. All health and safety measures are subject to change based on provincial and federal direction.
For the most up to date information from the province and to learn how you can protect yourself and others from COVID-19, please visit alberta.ca/covid19 Details on the City of Grande Prairie’s COVID-19 response can be found at cityofgp.com/covid19